Student Participation

In order for students to participate in any practice, they must first get a "Pass to Play" from the office and present it to you, the coach. This is the practice for every level, every sport. In order to get a "Pass to Play" they must do the following:

  1. Have a current Physical on file

  2. Submit MSHSL Eligibility forms electronically

  3. Pay their Athletic Fee

#2 & 3 can be done at this link: Goodhue Registration

The coach's job is not to track all requirements. The coach's job is to make sure an athlete is on the "Pass to Play" list before they practice. This must be done at the start of every season, every sport.